Sunday, September 2, 2012

Adam Serna Bio

Hey whats up guys!! My name is Adam Serna, im a junior studing Early Childhood Education. I hope to become ans elementary PE teacher when I graduate, its something that I know I would enjoy doing, plus who wouldnt wanna go to work in sweats and tees all the time right?? Im a very active person who enjoys being in motions all the time, sitting still is definatly not someting im good at, so being a PE teacher would be the perfect job for me. I have a motorcycle that I enjoy riding alot, and it saves me alot of money on gas which is key for a collge kid. I am all about any football, college, NFL, highschool, anything really. Its really the only sport I pay any attention too. I played in highschool at Monterey so if any you guys whent there, GO PLAINSMEN!! Im a pretty laidback guy which I think is my best trait, because nothing ever really gets me too worked up so im always in a good mood. Im really looking forward to this class because im all about challenging myself, and this class is a challenge for me because I have never really been very good in english classes, but im always down for a challenge!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy football as well and can't wait for Texas Tech football. I look forward to working with you this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love football! I used to follow it a lot more but college has taken most of my time. I'm a big Pats fan! I can't wait to get to know this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice motorcycle! I totally get what you were saying about challenging yourself with this class and I'm hoping to that as well. Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty jealous of your motorcycle. I've been looking at buying one for a while now, but haven't found an excuse to justify it.

    ReplyDelete