Friday, September 7, 2012

Erik Kruse

Hello classmates, My name is Erik Kruse. I am a graduating after this semester with a degree in Economics and Mathematics. I plan to work in a financial department when I graduate, as I find corporate structures very interesting. I enjoy the outdoors, and I am currently planning a trip to Australia for two weeks after I graduate. I plan to scuba dive, hike, rock climb, and surf.  I can not wait to dive on the Great Barrier Reef! I have one older brother, and I hope he goes with me, as he has been my scuba partner for the last 12 years. I look forward to some of the reading and to working with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that you really enjoy the outdoors and have been on many trips. That is really cool and interesting. I look forward to working with you the semester.

    ReplyDelete